Participation in the bands does have costs: not all of the costs occur each year as you may have the items that you can use year over year.
- Band Shirt: $20.00; may be a one time cost depending on growth.
- Band Shoes: $20.00; may be a one time cost depending on growth.
- Band Music costs: $10.00/group; our bands are co-curricular groups
and these funds are applied to the costs of music for each of the groups
- MusicFest Shirt: $12.00; we have a specific shirt that we wear for when
we host MusicFest Canada, may be a one time cost depending on growth.
- Marching Band costs: $85.00; applied to members of the A Band and B Band
to help cover the costs of transportation and any accommodations needed for the band.
It does not cover the cost of any meals on days of the parade.
- Band Trip: This yearís band trip to Chicago Heritage Music Festival costs $1,025
and includes all transportation via coach bus to Chicago, all local shuttles,
accommodation in Chicago, all festival fees, all festival clinics, tours & attractions,
4 breakfasts & 4 dinners as well as travel insurance.
- MusicFest Pictures: $15.00 per picture ordered.
Please take full advantage of our fundraising, as there is every possibility of paying for the full cost of the trip.
NOTE: For students on the larger band trip, these costs are applied (as needed)
via the benchmark payment system. In this way, the costs may be fundraised, and it also
means we donít have to keep coming back to you for the individual costs. For those not on
the band trip, the items will need to be paid for as they come up.